- Registration is mandatory and must be done online.
- All food will be prepared with the highest public health standards and cleanliness.
- Food will be served in individual, recyclable containers and can be picked up from the shul between 4-6 pm
- Please make sure you maintain proper social distancing at all times
- You cannot attend if:
- you are sick or has a fever, cough, sore throat, runny nose, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, headache;
- you have recently returned from travelling outside of Canada, in the past 14 days
- you have knowingly been exposed to, or been in contact with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19, in the past 14 days