Support our Congregation
Beit Tikvah Donation Cards
By making a $18 minimum donation to a fund of your choice a card will be sent in your name.
Our funds include:
- Building Enhancement (for general day-to-day upkeep of our aging building)
- Chesed Fund (used to provide meals to congregants when a baby is born, after a major surgery/illness, or during Shiva and provides assistance to CBTO members in times of need)
- Handicap Access (used to increase accessibility and reduce barriers throughout the building)
- Kiddush (used to offset cost of Kiddushim for contributions under $100)
- Library (for the purchase of books available for clergy and congregational use)
- Security (used for security during High Holy Days and throughout the year)
- Study in Israel (scholarships are available by letter of request to the President)
- Youth (used for programs, babysitting and supplies for our youth)
- Chai fund (to celebrate a life cycle event with a minimum donation of $18)
- Artscroll Machzor (Rosh Hashanah OR Yom Kippur) $50 each or $80 for both
- Koren Talmud Bavli by Rav Steinsaltz $100 (per volume)
- A brick on the Wall of Honour $118
- A leaf on the Eitz Chaim $180
- A memorial plaque on the Yahrzeit Board $300
- A boulder for the Eitz Chaim $360
This fund ensures that the tradition of saying Kaddish is made available on your behalf at Beit Tikvah. The cost of this service is $350 for the year. Please contact Rabbi Finkelstein, Sue for further details.
Share your life cycle event or special occasion (birthday/anniversary, yahrzeit, achievement or family visit) with your friends at Beit Tikvah by sponsoring a Kiddush. All sponsorships are considered charitable donations. Our minimum contribution is $100 and exclusive sponsorship is available for $400 or more. To make arrangements, please call Sue in the office.
Need more information?
If you have any questions or you would like to discuss this further, please don’t hesitate.